Equipped for Reading Success
* Flat rate shipping of $7.00 (or free with orders over $100) anywhere in Canada.
A must have resource for professionals working with at-risk readers.
This book provides a comprehension, step-by-step program for developing phonemic awareness skills. Dr. Kilpatrick's one-minute activities are easy to implement and incorporate into any structured literacy program. No prep required.
The book also includes the following:
- Instructions for completing The Phonological Awareness Screening Test (PAST)
- A copy of the PAST assessment
- An easy to read summary of reading research as it relates to phonological awareness, orthographic mapping and sight word learning
- Additional tips and resource recommendations for addressing word-reading difficulties